The giants in android smartphone manufacturing technology, Samsung and htc has started their war by releasing their high end smartphones Galaxy Note 2 and J Butterfly at the start of new year 2013 itself.Samsung released Galaxy Note 2 by improving the specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note 1.Whereas the previous version that htc released was htc onex plus which became the favourite of many android lovers.
Any way HTC J Butterfly and Samsung Galaxy Note 2 are now competing each other in the market.The highlighting feature in htc butterfly is that it has got full HD 1080p screen(for the first time in the world).Let us now compare their specifications.
Specification HTC Butterfly Samsung galaxy Note 2
- Screen resolution Full HD (1920 x 1080) HD Super
AMOLED (1,280 x720)
- Screen size 5inch 5.5inch
- Processor 1.5 GHz Quadcore 1.6 GHz
- OS Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Android 4.1
- Weight 140 gram 182.5 gram
- Camera 8MP,Auto Focus,LED Flash,BSI 8MP,
- Secondary 2.1MP(with 1080p chat) 1.9MP VT
- Video Recording 1080p HD 1080p HD
- Expandable upto 32GB 64GB
- Audio Inbuilt Beats Audio Music Player
- Connectivity Bluetooth v4.0 Bluetooth v4.0
WiFi IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi IEEE 802.11
a/b/g/n,WiFi HT 40
DLNA wireless streaming to pc NFC,S Beam
Micro USB 2.0 USB 2.0 host
- Sensors Gyro,Accelerometer,Proximity, Gyro,
Ambient light Proximity, RGB light,
- Supported Video Formats .3gp,.3g2,.mp4,.wmv,.avi 3gp,.mp4,.wmv(asf),
- Average Price Rs.46000($860) Rs.36000($670)
There are some other special features for each.Of them,the IPX-5 water protection technology in HTC J Butterfly is outstanding.Also,it has become one among the costliest android phones in the world.Whereas,Samsung Galaxy Note 2 differs with it’s S pen experience.You can quickly write emails with S pens handwriting integration.Other S pen features include S Note,S Planner,S Pen KeeperQuick Command,Easy Clip,Photo Note,Paper Artist,Shape Match and Formula Match.
Subscribe To Get FREE updates in your Inbox!