- Disable live wallpapers(it slows down your phone to a greater extend).
- Uninstall unnecessary applications
- After setting up a google account,disable the autosync.[settings>accounts and sync>untick the autosync].
- clear the application data.
Go to Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> Select the Application and Click Clear Data.
- clean cache(use android assistant).
- clear the RAM frequently (from the task manager).
- set your home screen (put neccessary widgets only) to get highest startup speed as well as running speed.
- use task managers like Advanced Task killer, Advanced Task manager and ES Task manager(to stop unnecessary applications running in background).
- move applications to sd card inorder to get free space in the phone memory.
above all,the best way to increase performance of any phone,is to root it.any way,we will discuss it in coming blogs.stay tuned….