Today,Mobile phone has become an inevitable part of humans.We cannot think about a world without mobile phones.On the other hand,the radiation coming out from them are very harmful to us.We never think of that.But,there are some safety measures that we can take to minimize radiation and to protect ourselves.Below are some health tips that anybody can do.Take a look at the mobile phone do’s and don’ts.
Top 10 Mobile Phone Health Tips
While using mobile phones..
1. Don’t allow your mobile phone battery to go below 30%.while battery is low,the phone radiates 4 times than normal.
2. Place mobile phone on the left ear (frequent use with right ear can cause problems related to brain).
3. During night, put the flight mode ON if possible.
4. Use earphones while attending a call if possible.
5. Shorten the calling time (should be below 17 minutes at a stretch).
6. Don’t put the phone in the pockets (the body tissue in the lower body area has good conductivity and absorbs radiation more quickly than head).
7. Avoid giving mobile calls to children.It will affect their body because their tissues are very soft and long exposure can bring some severe damages or disabilities too.
8. During sleep never place the phone near your head or body.Place it as far as possible.At least at 2-3 feets distance.
9. While travelling in train,bus or car avoid the use of mobile phones as far as possible.You will be switched from one network tower to another.Thus,the radiation would increase.
10. Use wired phone connection if possible. Since communication takes place through wire there is no chance of any harm to your body parts except ears.
Mobile Phone/Laptop Battery Charging – Best Practices
1. While charging mobile battery/Laptop battery for the first time, charge it to maximum, put on charging for 12 hours. Use the battery until capacity is reduced to 10%. Switch off the device and charge until full battery level.
2. As described in step 1, continue the cycle 3 times for long time extended battery life.
3. Avoid the use of Mobile Phone while battery is charging.
4. For maximum battery life, switch off Laptop before charging.
5. Once charged, discharge the battery to 10%. After plugged in, charge the battery to 100%. It is the best practice of Battery charging since Battery life is always defined as a set of charge-discharge cycles.